Why Choose SCOE for Your Intern Credential Program?
- SCOE has a long history of providing exceptional professional development for educators
- Practical, relevant credential courses link theory with classroom applications
- Our Intern program is responsive to adult learners providing frequent opportunities to reflect, share, and collaborate with SCOE faculty and other interns
- We offer flexible schedules for full time teachers blending classroom seminars, independent study and online sessions
- Our staff is available and responsive. Field Supervisors actively support progress of candidate and offer frequent, timely feedback
- We provide intensive support and coaching both on-site and during credential seminars
- Faculty supports and prepares candidates for Cal (TPA) California Teacher Performance Assessment and RICA (Reading Instruction Competence Assessment)